Please select Student Login from the menu above to log into the housing portal.
The portal will time-out after 20 minutes of no activity.
- Accessibility Resources: Visit the Office of Accessibility Services website.
- Gender Inclusive Restroom Locations: Review a record of GIR locations maintained by the Queer Resource Center.
- List of Floor Plans: Look over floor plans maintained by the Facilities team.
- Theme & Language Community Information: Read about our theme & language communities at Amherst College.
- Student Code of Conduct: Review the student code.
- Off Campus Housing: Read more about and apply for an exception to live off campus.
- Suite & Triples Selection Process: Read about and register for the Suite & Triples Selection Process.
Important Information Regarding Screen Names
Your ‘Name’ (as listed above) functions separately in the portal from your 'Screen Name’. The Screen Name in the portal only serves one function, which is roommate pairing/grouping. The Screen Name is simply there for students to find one another in the portal in order to form Room Groups.
How do I change a screen name?
You can change their Screen Name on the Welcome page. The Housing & Operations Team will also change a Screen Name by request from any student (using their Amherst College email) by contacting OSAOps@amherst.edu.